Be the good news 2020 needs!
Be a star…
Set your challenge
Tell your friends
Ask them to join you
Raise some money
Your influence will bring people together, unite them to love those around them and bring good news in 2020!
What you need to know:
- You can take on the 2020 Challenge any time this year
- You set your own challenge – do what you love
- You get to do it together with people you love – just ask them to join you
- You get to use your influence for good by raising sponsorship
If you are fundraising outside of the UK you can use this sponsorship form which omits details around Gift Aid.
The big picture
By taking part in the 2020 Challenge YOU will be helping people to work together and pioneer change in their own communities. People like Gertrude…
Gertrude from Petauke in Zambia was at a church conference with some friends from her Life Group. They did so well in the Bible Quiz that people asked them what their secret was! This gave Gertrude an amazing opportunity to talk about Jesus and her Life Group. She explained how Life Groups meet weekly to study the Bible and how they are making a huge difference in the lives of individuals, sharing stories of how people in her group had been set free from addictions. Gertrude invited those who were interested them to come along and learn more about the word of God. 4 people took up the invite and visited the Life Group for several weeks before they were encouraged to go out, back to their own village, and begin their own Life Groups there.
Stuck for an idea?
- Jon is running 200km and finishing with a half-marathon! Go Jon!! You could run, climb, cycle…
- You could paint a picture a day for 20 days…
- You could bake 20 cakes and sell them…
- Richard, Judy, Kezia, Tamanda and Josie are running and cycling the equivalent distance from Mkushi to Mulungushi Dam in Kabwe (about 250Km) together!
- You could have a sponsored family silence…
- You could do 20 favours for other families…
- You could host a quiz, online or in person if that’s possible
- You could ask 20 friends to sell something on eBay (or sell 20 things yourself!)
- You could organise a Bake-Off Challenge
We’d love to see what you’re doing!
Send us a photo of what you’re up to so we can share it here and on social media to cheer you and others on! Submit your photo to firstname.lastname@example.org
(By submitting your photo and any details such as your name(s) you are giving us permission to share these publicly.)